FAILCON 2013 – BANGALORE
FailCon is a one-day conference for start-up founders, investors, developers, and designers to share their failures and prepare for success.
Venue: The Pride Hotel, Bangalore.
Date: Feb 23rd, 2013.
The best suggestions & informations drawn from FailCon 2013, India:
Rutvik Doshi, Inventus Capital Partners
- Listen to your data; synthesis it and make the right necessary understanding out of it.
- Don’t be afraid, either failure or success, do it fast!
- Failure Start-ups are huge learnings in a very short period of time. If you don’t do it you never experience it.Valerie Wagoner, Zipdail
- Be human when it comes to ESOP (Employee stock Options). Brij Bashin, GSF (Global Superangels Forum)
- It is always important to keep balancing the introspection and efforts.
- Get out everyday & meet people, mailing a couple of emails everyday & calling people is not gonna fetch all.
Mahesh Murthy, Seed Fund
- Commitments & Promises can hurt, make as few as possible.
- Being ambitious, go-getting, goal-driven leaves you empty. Cash isn’t currency, love is.
- Be cash healthy (philosophy cannot fulfill your necessities)
- Speed is better than beauty
- Say honest to the bigger picture (live in reality).
Brij Bashin (speaker from GSF) and Saikrishna (Window Square)
Manasji Ganguli from Intellocut.com, Sameer and Saikrishna from Window Square (from Right to Left)
Saikrishna from Window Square and Don Peter from an Engineering college in Kerela(from Right to Left)
Hope you all enjoyed reading through this post. Your feedback and comments would encourage us to come up with more and better contribution to this world, do take a care to leave your comments below.